5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A level bog or swamp found in Canada
- b a mass of rotating or whirling fluid or air that whirls in a rotary direction
- c the prevailing conditions of precipitation and temperature
- d pertaining to the structure of the earth's crust
- e to wear away the surface of the Earth
5 Multiple choice questions
- a place in which liquid collects
- mountains that form where two plates collide and force layers of rock into folds
- Northern, or of the Arctic.
- an area with similar characteristics.
- an area of low, wet, spongy land
5 True/False questions
Coniferous → trees such as evergreens that have cones and needle-shaped leaves, and keep their foliage throughout the winter
Deciduous → trees such as evergreens that have cones and needle-shaped leaves, and keep their foliage throughout the winter
Escarpement → steep cliff or slope formed by erosion or faulting
Marsh → a place in which liquid collects
Maritime Climate → climate type that is strongly influenced by the closeness of an ocean or other large water body. The annual temperature range tends to be small and precipitation is high.