5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the shape of the land
- b climate that has warm summers and cool winters
- c A level bog or swamp found in Canada
- d rock that is formed from layers of sediments that are pressed and squeezed together until it hardens
- e Area on the leeward slope of mountain range where percipitation is greatly reduced compared to the wind ward slope on the other side.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- movement along a crack (fault) or cracks in the earth's crust
- a raised area of flat land
- the changing of landforms by slowly moving glaciers (sheets of ice)
- tropical storm with violent wind and heavy rain
- the usual shape of a tornado; tube of winds spiraling at high speeds
5 True/False Questions
Boreal → Northern, or of the Arctic.
Vortex → Northern, or of the Arctic.
Marsh → a mass of rotating or whirling fluid or air that whirls in a rotary direction
Erode → to wear away the surface of the Earth
Coniferous → trees such as evergreens that have cones and needle-shaped leaves, and keep their foliage throughout the winter