5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- non-basic business
- dictator & dictatorship
- Standard of Living
- what does a veto and an override mean?
- a an economic system in which the govwernment owns most basic industries, such as transportation, communication, and baking; non-basic industries are privately owned
- b Veto-cancel or postpone the decisions
Override-2/3 of congress disagrees by vote and the bill becomes a law
- c a ruler who has complete power over a country.
- d a industry that make products.
ex. sports equipment
- e based on income,education, life expentacy, health care, nutricans, exc.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- are people who buy & use the goods and services
- a family unit that may include a mother, father, children, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and other relatives.
- The yearly value of goods and services produced inwith a country's borders.
ex. gross domestic product divided by the students that worked on the chains.
- a behavioral charactistic of a people., such as language, skill or custom passed from one generation to another
- are esentials for a nation to function
ex. communication, electricity, transportation
5 True/False Questions
social structure → an economic system in which the govwernment owns most basic industries, such as transportation, communication, and baking; non-basic industries are privately owned
agriculture → farming; includes growing crops and rasing livestolk.
economy → are people who buy & use the goods and services
matriarchal → wome have more authority (RIGHTS)
who does what?
Legislative → The President
1. enforces the Supreme Court's decisions.
2. made up of the Cabinet and Vice President.
3. also called Head of State or Commander-in-Chief
4. can sign or veto bills from Congress.
5. preident can appoint federal judges.