5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adjective) Characterized by tumult, noisy and disorderly; Confusedly or violently agitated.
- b (noun) One who goes beyond or over (a limit or boundary), exceeds or oversteps; One who acts in violation of (the law, for example)
- c (noun) The face or facial expression of a person; countenance.
- d (verb) To give or bring life to, animate; To make more lively, intense, or striking; enliven
- e (noun) The quality or condition of being vivacious; liveliness
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adjective) out of or being beyond the normal course of nature, different form the natural; surpassing the normal or usual; extraordinary
- (adjective) Marked by trembling, quivering, or shaking; Timid or fearful; timorous.
- (adjective) Lying beyond what is evident, revealed, or avowed, especially being concealed intentionally so as to deceive:
- (verb) To throw off sparks, flash; to sparkle or shine; to be animated and brilliant
- (verb) To change from one form, nature, substance, or state into another; transform
5 True/False Questions
Primeval → (adjective) Of or resembling a specter, ghostly; produced by a spectrum
Precocity → (noun) the act of manifesting by unusually early development or maturity, especially in mental aptitude
Propensity → (noun) An innate inclination; a tendency
Transfiguration → (noun) A marked change in form or appearance; a metamorphosis; A change that glorifies or exalts.
Sedulous → (adjective) Marked by trembling, quivering, or shaking; Timid or fearful; timorous.