5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a God of wisdom, learning and writing. Often depicted with the head of an ibis.
- b king of upper egypt united the two kingdoms of upper and lower egypt
- c the people from western Asia who invaded Egypt thus beginning the second Intermediate period
- d queen of Egypt and wife of Akhenaton. Considered to be the most beautiful woman in .the world.
- e a large waterfall; any strong flood or rush of water
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- tried to get Egyptians to worship one god (Aton)
- Hawk headed god of the sky and the pharaohs
- Amon-Ra / Ra
- tomb for Egyptian kings
- Jackel headed god, god of the dead and of mummification. Known to roam Ms. Lanfersieks classroom looking for students who have died from boredom!
5 True/False Questions
length of the Nile → 4,100 miles
tributary → a stream or river that flows into a larger river
Khufu's tomb → Amon-Ra / Ra
flood plain → the flat, wide area of land along a river
dynasty → a series of rulers from the same family