5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rosetta Stone
- The Innundation
- a original capital of the united Egypt
- b God of wisdom, learning and writing. Often depicted with the head of an ibis.
- c Stone that contained carved messages in hieroglyphics, Greek and demotic. Led to deciphering of hieroglyphics.
- d Charismatic queen of Egypt. The last Pharoah of Egypt, she killed herself by allowing an asp to bite her.
- e the period of flooding in ancient Egypt
5 Multiple choice questions
- Winds on the Nile
- a series of rulers from the same family
- one of two rivers which merge to form the Nile; flows northeast out of Lake Tana
- the Old, Middle and New Kingdom
- fertile land on the banks of the Nile River
5 True/False questions
Isis → a mixture of rich soil and tiny rocks
mummy → preserved Egyptian body
Ramses II → The Great ... known for building temples/statues; expanded Egypt; may have been king during Exodus of Hebrews
Hyksos → the people from western Asia who invaded Egypt thus beginning the second Intermediate period
Hatshepsut → the people from western Asia who invaded Egypt thus beginning the second Intermediate period