← Science Quarterly Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Light and Smooth
- insulate the metal bar
- out of the v
- September and March
- a Which two months consist of the two equinoxes?
- b What is the following an example of..."You burn your tongue eating pizza."
- c What characteristics does a surface have that reflects more heat?
- d When asking for the direction of a flow of a river, does the river flow in or out of the 'v'?
- e How could heat loss be minimized in an open system?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Every ___ degree of longitude is a new time zone
- If you looked at the paths of the sun, which path would mark the spring and fall paths??
- An observers latitude equals the ______ they must look to see Polaris.
- In a inverse (indirect) relationship, what happens to x and y?
- What is the formula for density?
5 True/False Questions
high to low → How does energy move? (high to low, low to high),
90 → What is the highest degree of latitude?
lines of equal value → What are isolines?
north and south → Latitude lines mark places _____ and _____ of the equator
yes → What is the highest degree of latitude?