6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- testing assumptions against facts.
- behavior based on mutual understanding between equals.
- a theory about reality assumed to be true without examining or evaluating contradictory data.
- conceptions, and reasoning about people, the self-relations between people. social group's roles and rules, and the relation of such conceptions to social behavior.
- a group of people who form an alliance for a common purpose and engage in unlawful criminal activity.
- resources (tangible, intellectual, social, emotional) provided by others in times of need.
5 True/False questions
Morality of Constraint → behavior based on respect fro persons in authority.
Crowds → friends who view themselves as mutually connected and do things together.
Social Competence → behavior informed by an understanding of others' feelings and intentions, the ability to respond appropriated, and knowledge of the consequences of one's actions.
Play → behavior enjoyed for its own sake.
Peers → are equals, individuals who are usually of the same gender, age, and social status who share interests.