6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- testing assumptions against facts.
- friends who view themselves as mutually connected and do things together.
- behavior enjoyed for its own sake.
- conceptions, and reasoning about people, the self-relations between people. social group's roles and rules, and the relation of such conceptions to social behavior.
- behavior based on respect fro persons in authority.
- an intervention to help children who have trouble making and keeping friends learn to relate to others.
5 True/False Questions
Gang → a group of people who form an alliance for a common purpose and engage in unlawful criminal activity.
Crowds → are equals, individuals who are usually of the same gender, age, and social status who share interests.
Imaginary Audience → the beliefs that others are as concerned with one's behavior and appearance as one is oneself.
Morality of Cooperation → behavior based on respect fro persons in authority.
Bullying → behavior enjoyed for its own sake.