6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- an intervention to help children who have trouble making and keeping friends learn to relate to others.
- is aggressive behavior intended to cause harm or distress. It occurs repeatedly over time in an unbalanced relationship of power or strength.
- behavior informed by an understanding of others' feelings and intentions, the ability to respond appropriated, and knowledge of the consequences of one's actions.
- a theory about reality assumed to be true without examining or evaluating contradictory data.
- behavior based on mutual understanding between equals.
- resources (tangible, intellectual, social, emotional) provided by others in times of need.
5 True/False questions
Cognitive Conceit → a theory about reality assumed to be true without examining or evaluating contradictory data.
Reality Testing → testing assumptions against facts.
Sociometry → techniques used to measure patterns of acceptance, neglect, and rejection among members of a group.
Gang → behavior enjoyed for its own sake.
Morality of Constraint → behavior based on mutual understanding between equals.