6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a group of people who form an alliance for a common purpose and engage in unlawful criminal activity.
- are equals, individuals who are usually of the same gender, age, and social status who share interests.
- conceptions, and reasoning about people, the self-relations between people. social group's roles and rules, and the relation of such conceptions to social behavior.
- behavior informed by an understanding of others' feelings and intentions, the ability to respond appropriated, and knowledge of the consequences of one's actions.
- friends who view themselves as mutually connected and do things together.
- behavior based on respect fro persons in authority.
5 True/False questions
Sociometry → an intervention to help children who have trouble making and keeping friends learn to relate to others.
Cognitive Conceit → Elkind's term for children in Piaget's stage of concrete operations who put too much faith in their reasoning ability and cleverness.
Imaginary Audience → the beliefs that others are as concerned with one's behavior and appearance as one is oneself.
Bullying → behavior enjoyed for its own sake.
Social Support → behavior informed by an understanding of others' feelings and intentions, the ability to respond appropriated, and knowledge of the consequences of one's actions.