6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A scientist who examines objects to learn about the human past.
- A group of people with similar backgrounds, incomes, and ways of living.
- Stories passed down by word of mouth.
- To adapt wild plants or tame wild animals and to breed them for human use.
- A person who has no settled home.
5 True/False Questions
prehistory → Time before writing was invented
artisan → A person who has no settled home.
irrigation → A society with cities, a central government, job speacilization, and social classes.
civilization → Supplying land with water through a network of canals.
stone age → Paleolithic Era