5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Synthesis reactions:
- solubility rule 1:
- law of conservation of mass:
- single replacement rules:
- a group 1A and ammonium is soluble!
- b matter is neither created nor destroyed!
- c metals replace metals visversa! metals can replace hydrogen.
- d 1)metal oxides + h2o form metal oh.
2) nonmetal oxides + h2o form oxy-acids.
3) alkali metals react readily with halogens to form salts.
4) many metals react readily with oxyen to form metal oxides.
- e react with steam to produce a metaloxide + h2 (h2o and h2)
5 Multiple choice questions
- have no reaction
- except for those in rule 1, carbonates, hydroxides, oxides, sulfides, and phosphates are insoluble.
- hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
- a+bc= b+ac
5 True/False questions
Single replacement rxns: → they have to do with the electromotive series. it arranges most reacted to least reacted.
solubility rule 4: → all sulfates are soluble except those of barium, strontium, lead, calcium, silver, and mercury I.
one soluble and one insoluble: → have a reaction
on the left is the: → reactants
if it has H2SO4: → a+b=ab