5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Combustion reactions:
- Single replacement rxns:
- both insoluble:
- Double replacement reactions:
- a they have to do with the electromotive series. it arranges most reacted to least reacted.
- b ab=a+b
- c will occur only if: both products are soluble, and it is a reaction between a acid and a base! memorize solubility rules!
- d hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
- e the reactions does occur
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- chemical bonds are broken, atoms are rearranged and new chemical bonds are formed.
- this means electricity is used!
- except for those in rule 1, carbonates, hydroxides, oxides, sulfides, and phosphates are insoluble.
5 True/False Questions
if it has H2SO4: → this means a catalyst is present!
one soluble and one insoluble: → the reactions does occur
Diatomic elements: → they form a 7 on the periodic table: H, N, F,Cl,O,Br,I. all have a 2 at the end
k-cd: → will react with acids to produce a salt + h2
Synthesis reactions: → 1)metal oxides + h2o form metal oh.
2) nonmetal oxides + h2o form oxy-acids.
3) alkali metals react readily with halogens to form salts.
4) many metals react readily with oxyen to form metal oxides.