5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- both insoluble:
- on the right is the:
- Double replacement:
- if a yield sign has a triangle on top:
- a products
- b the reactions does occur
- c ab+cd=cb+ad
- d ab=a+b
- e this means the reaction is heated!
5 Multiple choice questions
- hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
- will react with acids to produce a salt + h2
- matter is neither created nor destroyed!
- are at the right of the equation, they always stay there never change!
5 True/False questions
A chemical reaction occurs when: → 1)metal oxides + h2o form metal oh.
2) nonmetal oxides + h2o form oxy-acids.
3) alkali metals react readily with halogens to form salts.
4) many metals react readily with oxyen to form metal oxides.
if the yield sign has elec: → this means electricity is used!
solubility rule 3: → group 1A and ammonium is soluble!
Synthesis: → a+b=ab
k-na → react with liquid water to produce a base + h2 (oh and h2)