5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sources of utter disgust or intense dislike; hateful, disgusting actions.
- summoned a devil or spirit by invocation or incantation.
- socialy acceptable behavior and speech.
- concealing the fact; hiding under a false pretense.
- group; secret faction; clique.
5 True/False Questions
paradox → a statement that is simingly contradictory or opposed to common sense and yet is perhaps true.
villiany → wretched, evil conduct.
witched → an uncivilized or irreligious person; pagan.
theocracy → goverment of a state by immediate divine giudence or by church officails who are regarded as divinely guided.
deference → an uncivilized or irreligious person; pagan.