← Chapter 22 Facials Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- closed comedones
- a therapeutic use of essential oils
- b European term describing areas of diffuse redness and dilated red capillaries.
- c an applicator for directing the electric current from the machine to the clients skin
- d enzyme peels in which a cream is applied to the skin before steaming and forms a hardened crust that is then massaged or rolled off the skin also called vegtal peeling
- e Clogged follicles just under trhe skin surface.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Application of light erays to the skin for treating disorders.
- Substances that help speed up the breakdon of the keratin, the protein of skin.
- Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
- Clay preparations used to stimulate circulation and temporary contract the pores of the skin
- Liquid that helps remove the excess oil in the skin
5 True/False Questions
masks → Special cosmetic preparations applied to the face to tighten, tone, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
Brushing machine → Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
friction → Deep rubbing movement requiring pressure on the skin with the fingers or palm while moving them over an underlying structure.
ampoules → a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
cleansing milks → Nonfoaming lotion cleanser for the face.