5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- closed comedones
- a Substances that absorb moisture or promote the retention of moisture.
- b Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
- c Clogged follicles just under trhe skin surface.
- d Sealed glass vials containing highly concentrated extract in a water or oil base.
- e therapeutic use of essential oils
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wash-off product that contains a surfacant.
- a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
- Skin that does not produce enough sebum, indicated by absence of visble pores.
- Chemical exfoliants that involve the use of enzymes that help speed up the breakdown of keratin, the protein in skin.
- Light, continuous-stroking massage movement applied with fingers and palms in a slow and rhythmic manner.
5 True/False questions
cleansing milks → Mask treatments for dry skin that do not harden or dry on the face.
emollients → Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
chemical exfoliants → Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
Alpha hydroxy acids → therapeutic use of essential oils
hacking → Massage movement accomplished by grasping the flesh firmly in one hand and moving the hand up and down along the bone while the other hand keeps the arm or leg in a steady position.