5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- light therapy
- cream masks
- a Form of petrissage in which the tissue is grasped, gently lifted, and spread out; used mainly for massaging the arms.
- b Application of light erays to the skin for treating disorders.
- c Mask treatments for dry skin that do not harden or dry on the face.
- d enzyme peels in which a cream is applied to the skin before steaming and forms a hardened crust that is then massaged or rolled off the skin also called vegtal peeling
- e a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nonfoaming lotion cleanser for the face.
- Removal of excess dead cells from the skin surface.
- Liquid that helps remove the excess oil in the skin
- Substances that help speed up the breakdon of the keratin, the protein of skin.
- A rotating electric appliance with interchanheable brushes that can be attached to the rotating head.
5 True/False questions
hacking → Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
exfoliants → Oil or fatty ingredients that prevent moisture from leaving the skin.
ampoules → Sealed glass vials containing highly concentrated extract in a water or oil base.
Alpha hydroxy acids → Acids derived from plants, mostly fruit, and used to exfoliate the skin
clay based masks → Clay preparations used to stimulate circulation and temporary contract the pores of the skin