5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cream masks
- chemical exfoliants
- Alpha hydroxy acids
- enzyme peels
- a Mask treatments for dry skin that do not harden or dry on the face.
- b Chemical exfoliants that involve the use of enzymes that help speed up the breakdown of keratin, the protein in skin.
- c Chemical agent that dissolves dead skin cells.
- d Acids derived from plants, mostly fruit, and used to exfoliate the skin
- e Form of petrissage in which the tissue is grasped, gently lifted, and spread out; used mainly for massaging the arms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wash-off product that contains a surfacant.
- Electrical facial treatment.
- an applicator for directing the electric current from the machine to the clients skin
- Skin that does not produce enough sebum, indicated by absence of visble pores.
- Application of light erays to the skin for treating disorders.
5 True/False questions
exfoliation → Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
friction → Deep rubbing movement requiring pressure on the skin with the fingers or palm while moving them over an underlying structure.
fresheners → Liquid the helps remove excess oil in the skin.
gommage → enzyme peels in which a cream is applied to the skin before steaming and forms a hardened crust that is then massaged or rolled off the skin also called vegtal peeling
cathode → a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device