5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- foaming cleansers
- a Special cosmetic preparations applied to the face to tighten, tone, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
- b a negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons in an electrical device
- c Removal of excess dead cells from the skin surface.
- d Wash-off product that contains a surfacant.
- e Oil or fatty ingredients that prevent moisture from leaving the skin.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- enzyme peels in which a cream is applied to the skin before steaming and forms a hardened crust that is then massaged or rolled off the skin also called vegtal peeling
- Sealed glass vials containing highly concentrated extract in a water or oil base.
- Deep rubbing movement requiring pressure on the skin with the fingers or palm while moving them over an underlying structure.
- Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
- Application of light erays to the skin for treating disorders.
5 True/False Questions
clay based masks → Mask treatments for dry skin that do not harden or dry on the face.
anode → a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
Alpha hydroxy acids → therapeutic use of essential oils
aromatherapy → Application of light erays to the skin for treating disorders.
Alipidic → Skin that does not produce enough sebum, indicated by absence of visble pores.