← Chapter 22 Facials Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- keratolytic enzymes
- foaming cleansers
- cleansing milks
- a Wash-off product that contains a surfacant.
- b an applicator for directing the electric current from the machine to the clients skin
- c Nonfoaming lotion cleanser for the face.
- d Skin that does not produce enough sebum, indicated by absence of visble pores.
- e Substances that help speed up the breakdon of the keratin, the protein of skin.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Procedure or condition that requires avoding certain treatment to prevent undesirable side effects.
- Special cosmetic preparations applied to the face to tighten, tone, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
- therapeutic use of essential oils
- Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
- Oil or fatty ingredients that prevent moisture from leaving the skin.
5 True/False Questions
fulling → Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
Astringents → Liquid that helps remove the excess oil in the skin
chemical exfoliants → Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
humectants → Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
ampoules → Sealed glass vials containing highly concentrated extract in a water or oil base.