7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A visual representation of data to help readers better understand relationships among data.
- Text copied from a document and set off in a text box.
- A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
- A picture that helps illustrate the meaning of the text and make the page more attractive; graphics include predefined shapes, diagrams, and charts, as well as photographs and drawings.
- An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
- The relationship of an object's height to its width
6 True/False questions
callout → To remove part of a picture
clip art → Graphics that are stored in the Clip Organizer or available online that you can insert in any document.
selection rectangle → A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
chart → A visual representation of numerial data, which can be in the form of lines, bars, wedges in pies, or other graphics. Also called graph.
sizing handle → A square, circle, or set of three dots that appears on a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drage to resize the object.
keyword → A word or phrase used in a search.