7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A picture that helps illustrate the meaning of the text and make the page more attractive; graphics include predefined shapes, diagrams, and charts, as well as photographs and drawings.
- Anything that appears on the screen that you can select and work with as a whole, such as a shape, picture, or chart.
- To remove part of a picture
- Text set off from the main body of text in a text box that provides additional information for the reader.
- Stylized text that is treated as an object.
- A special type of label in a drawing that consists of a text box with an attached line to point to something in the drawing
6 True/False questions
clip art → Graphics that are stored in the Clip Organizer or available online that you can insert in any document.
SmartArt → A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
rotation handle → A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
floating object → An object in a document that acts as if it were sitting in a separate layer on the page, and can be repositioned anywhere on the page.
chart → A visual representation of numerial data, which can be in the form of lines, bars, wedges in pies, or other graphics. Also called graph.
pull quote → Text copied from a document and set off in a text box.