7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Text copied from a document and set off in a text box.
- A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
- A square, circle, or set of three dots that appears on a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drage to resize the object.
- The relationship of an object's height to its width
- An object in a document that acts as if it were sitting in a separate layer on the page, and can be repositioned anywhere on the page.
- The box that appears around an object when it is selected.
6 True/False questions
diagram → A visual representation of data to help readers better understand relationships among data.
sidebar → A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
object → Anything that appears on the screen that you can select and work with as a whole, such as a shape, picture, or chart.
graphic → To remove part of a picture
inline object → An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
crop → A visual representation of numerial data, which can be in the form of lines, bars, wedges in pies, or other graphics. Also called graph.