7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An object in a document that acts as if it were sitting in a separate layer on the page, and can be repositioned anywhere on the page.
- A special type of label in a drawing that consists of a text box with an attached line to point to something in the drawing
- An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
- A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
- To remove part of a picture
- Text copied from a document and set off in a text box.
6 True/False questions
clip art → Graphics that are stored in the Clip Organizer or available online that you can insert in any document.
graphic → A picture that helps illustrate the meaning of the text and make the page more attractive; graphics include predefined shapes, diagrams, and charts, as well as photographs and drawings.
diagram → A visual representation of data to help readers better understand relationships among data.
chart → A visual representation of numerial data, which can be in the form of lines, bars, wedges in pies, or other graphics. Also called graph.
aspect ratio → A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
selection rectangle → The box that appears around an object when it is selected.