7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- To remove part of a picture
- A word or phrase used in a search.
- A square, circle, or set of three dots that appears on a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drage to resize the object.
- An object in a document that acts as if it were sitting in a separate layer on the page, and can be repositioned anywhere on the page.
- The relationship of an object's height to its width
- Text set off from the main body of text in a text box that provides additional information for the reader.
6 True/False questions
inline object → An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
rotation handle → A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
diagram → Text set off from the main body of text in a text box that provides additional information for the reader.
WordArt → Stylized text that is treated as an object.
callout → A special type of label in a drawing that consists of a text box with an attached line to point to something in the drawing
graphic → A picture that helps illustrate the meaning of the text and make the page more attractive; graphics include predefined shapes, diagrams, and charts, as well as photographs and drawings.