7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A visual representation of data to help readers better understand relationships among data.
- The relationship of an object's height to its width
- A word or phrase used in a search.
- Text set off from the main body of text in a text box that provides additional information for the reader.
- An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
- A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
6 True/False Questions
object → Stylized text that is treated as an object.
callout → A special type of label in a drawing that consists of a text box with an attached line to point to something in the drawing
clip art → Graphics that are stored in the Clip Organizer or available online that you can insert in any document.
selection rectangle → A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
WordArt → A visual representation of numerial data, which can be in the form of lines, bars, wedges in pies, or other graphics. Also called graph.
graphic → To remove part of a picture