← Chapters 9 & 10 Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- those who buy property at a low price and sell it at a higher price, usually without spending much of their own money
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- To give up or transfer, especially by treaty or formal agreement.
- a general term that can refer to either tables or graphs
- Map of a land lots boundaries
5 True/False Questions
Bilingual → official count of the population
Repeal → To give up or transfer, especially by treaty or formal agreement.
Faction → a drawing for a prize such as land or money
Syllabary → a set of written characters each one representing a syllable
Turnpike → to end or abolish: to take back something previously approved, such as a law.