← Chapters 9 & 10 Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Privately built road that charges a fee to travelers who use it
- those who buy property at a low price and sell it at a higher price, usually without spending much of their own money
- Map of a land lots boundaries
- 1795, the sale of western land to four land companies after the governor and members of the General Assembly has been bribed
- a general term that can refer to either tables or graphs
5 True/False Questions
Table → To give up or transfer, especially by treaty or formal agreement.
Lottery → a set of data arranged in rows and columns
Graph → a general term that can refer to either tables or graphs
Cede → To give up or transfer, especially by treaty or formal agreement.
Bilingual → official count of the population