5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge
- relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand
- A powerful and active dislike or hostility
- performed merely as a routine duty; hasty and superficial
- utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
4 True/False Questions
Fervent → having or showing great warmth or intensity of spirit,feeling,enthusiasm
Imbecilities → utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
Unassailable → not open to attack or assault, as by military force or argument
zealous → fervor for a person, cause, or object; eager desire or endeavor; enthusiastic diligence