5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Respiratory System
- Urinary System
- Cardiovascular System
- Cell membrane
- Connective tissue
- a Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- b forms the boundary of the cell
- c composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- d Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- e Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
- Basic unit of life
- A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
- group of similar cells that perform a specific function
5 True/False questions
Epithelial tissue → major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
Organ → Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
Genes → regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
Nucleus → Basic unit of life
Reproductive System → Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.