5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lymphatic System
- Urinary System
- Connective tissue
- a Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- b ...
- c Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- d located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- e comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
- Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- produces movements (contract)
5 True/False Questions
Tissue → group of similar cells that perform a specific function
Nucleus → largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
Cell → Basic unit of life
System → regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
Cardiovascular System → composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body