5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nervous tissue
- Urinary System
- Muscle tissue
- a conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- b Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- c Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- d produces movements (contract)
- e largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Basic unit of life
- group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
5 True/False questions
Integumentary System → Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
Epithelial tissue → Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
Genes → regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
Cell membrane → forms the boundary of the cell
DNA → Basic unit of life