5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Urinary System
- Epithelial tissue
- Connective tissue
- a major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- b Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- c Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- d Basic unit of life
- e Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
- largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
- comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
5 True/False questions
Muscle tissue → group of similar cells that perform a specific function
Nervous tissue → conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
Chromosomes → located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
Cell membrane → forms the boundary of the cell
Genes → regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics