5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lymphatic System
- Nervous tissue
- Reproductive System
- a ...
- b Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- c largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
- d gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- e conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- Basic unit of life
- Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
5 True/False questions
Tissue → A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
System → group of similar cells that perform a specific function
Cell membrane → forms the boundary of the cell
Muscle tissue → produces movements (contract)
Integumentary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.