5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Epithelial tissue
- Cardiovascular System
- a composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- b largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
- c Basic unit of life
- d major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- e located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
5 Multiple choice questions
- gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- produces movements (contract)
5 True/False questions
System → A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
Genes → regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
Integumentary System → Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
Urinary System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
Tissue → A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.