5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Connective tissue
- Nervous tissue
- Reproductive System
- a A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
- b comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
- c conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- d Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- e Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- produces movements (contract)
- composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
- forms the boundary of the cell
5 True/False Questions
Tissue → A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
Urinary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
Epithelial tissue → produces movements (contract)
Organ → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Lymphatic System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.