5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cardiovascular System
- Integumentary System
- Epithelial tissue
- Respiratory System
- a composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- b gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- c Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- d major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- e Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- produces movements (contract)
5 True/False questions
DNA → Basic unit of life
System → group of similar cells that perform a specific function
Reproductive System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
Urinary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
Cell membrane → Basic unit of life