5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lymphatic System
- Epithelial tissue
- Nervous tissue
- Urinary System
- a major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- b regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- c conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- d Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- Basic unit of life
- composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
- located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
5 True/False questions
DNA → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Respiratory System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
Integumentary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
Nucleus → largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
Reproductive System → Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.