5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cardiovascular System
- Integumentary System
- Connective tissue
- a composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- b Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
- c regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- d A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
- e Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
5 Multiple choice questions
- located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- forms the boundary of the cell
- major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
5 True/False questions
Cell → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
DNA → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Lymphatic System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
Nucleus → largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
cytoplasm → Basic unit of life