5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Integumentary System
- Cardiovascular System
- Connective tissue
- a Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- b group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- c composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- d Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
- e largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- produces movements (contract)
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- forms the boundary of the cell
5 True/False questions
Lymphatic System → ...
Organ → Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
Urinary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
Nervous tissue → produces movements (contract)
Chromosomes → gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)