5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cell membrane
- Reproductive System
- Cardiovascular System
- a comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
- b Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- c composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- d gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- e forms the boundary of the cell
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
- major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
5 True/False Questions
Nervous tissue → conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
Integumentary System → Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
Connective tissue → Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
Respiratory System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
Muscle tissue → conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.