5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Urinary System
- Lymphatic System
- Muscle tissue
- Connective tissue
- Epithelial tissue
- a Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- b produces movements (contract)
- c Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- d ...
- e major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- Basic unit of life
5 True/False Questions
Nervous tissue → conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
Cell membrane → Basic unit of life
Chromosomes → located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
Organ → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Reproductive System → Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.