5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Urinary System
- Epithelial tissue
- Lymphatic System
- a gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- b Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- c located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- d ...
- e major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
5 Multiple choice questions
- Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
5 True/False questions
Muscle tissue → produces movements (contract)
Cell membrane → forms the boundary of the cell
Nervous tissue → conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
Organ → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Respiratory System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.