5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Integumentary System
- Nervous tissue
- Lymphatic System
- Cell membrane
- a conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- b ...
- c group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- d forms the boundary of the cell
- e Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- Basic unit of life
- located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
5 True/False Questions
Connective tissue → produces movements (contract)
Nucleus → largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
Urinary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
cytoplasm → A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
Genes → Basic unit of life