5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. 1. Extremely hungry; greedy.
2. Eager for some activy or interest
- intr. v. To make an indirect reference to.
- tr. v. 1. To avoid or escape from cunning; to evade.
2. To escape detection; to baffle.
- n. 1. A false belief or opinion, especially one held in spite of contradictory evidence.
- adj. Fit to drink
5 True/False Questions
saline → intr. v. To make an indirect reference to.
carnivorous → adj. Meat-eating.
potion → adj. Fit to drink
herbivorous → adj. Plant-eating
imbibe → tr. v. To drink.