5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- oral traditions
- a the third book of the Pentateuch examines the particulars of the Law
- b Refers to books in the Old Testament not found in the Hebrew Scripture
- c recounts the Isralites' wandering in the desert for forty years
- d Education in the faith
- e came from experiences the people had with God and with eachother
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Abraham,Isaac, and Jacob
- meaning "Writings"
- his poetic images are drawn from rural life, and his viewpoint was that of a peasant outraged by the injustices landowners committed against the poor
- Also referred to as deuterocanonical
5 True/False Questions
Evangelist → Matthew,Mark,Luke and John
apocalypse → A greek word for "revelation"
major prophets → Twelve prophets who have books of the Old Testament named for them
Sirach → meaning "law", the fist five books of the Bible,or Pentateuch
kerygma → meaning "Writings"