← chapter 3 REV Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a picks up the story of the Jews in the desert and takes them to the border of the Promised Land
- b his poetic images are drawn from rural life, and his viewpoint was that of a peasant outraged by the injustices landowners committed against the poor
- c recounts the Isralites' wandering in the desert for forty years
- d the third book of the Pentateuch examines the particulars of the Law
- e a popular designation for the Hebrew Scriptures
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- From a word that means "seventy"
- For example, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekial
- first part of the Bible; it is the inspired record of Salvation History before the coming of Jesus Christ
- came from experiences the people had with God and with eachother
- Matthew,Mark,Luke and John
5 True/False Questions
Sirach → the only book of the Old Testament whose author is identified: Jesus,Ben(son of) Sira
compilations → From a word that means "seventy"
Torah → meaning "law", the fist five books of the Bible,or Pentateuch
sages → The official list of inspired books in the Bible
Nebiim → meaning "Writings"