5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a his poetic images are drawn from rural life, and his viewpoint was that of a peasant outraged by the injustices landowners committed against the poor
- b Refers to books in the Old Testament not found in the Hebrew Scripture
- c "teaching"
- d recounts the Isralites' wandering in the desert for forty years
- e Abraham,Isaac, and Jacob
5 Multiple choice questions
- The core or essential message of the Gospel
- the only book of the Old Testament whose author is identified: Jesus,Ben(son of) Sira
- came from experiences the people had with God and with eachother
- meaning "Writings"
- Twelve prophets who have books of the Old Testament named for them
5 True/False questions
Leviticus → the third book of the Pentateuch examines the particulars of the Law
catechesis → "begininng"
TaNaK → a popular designation for the Hebrew Scriptures
Bible → has been translated into more than two thousand languages
idolatry → Worship of something other than the true God