← chapter 3 REV Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- apocryphal books
- a A greek word for "revelation"
- b Exiles and former exiles who remained faithful to YHWH during the time of their captivity
- c Also referred to as deuterocanonical
- d recounts the Isralites' wandering in the desert for forty years
- e The official list of inspired books in the Bible
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- meaning "law", the fist five books of the Bible,or Pentateuch
- picks up the story of the Jews in the desert and takes them to the border of the Promised Land
- the third book of the Pentateuch examines the particulars of the Law
- Abraham,Isaac, and Jacob
- From a word that means "seventy"
5 True/False Questions
Genesis → "begininng"
Evangelist → Matthew,Mark,Luke and John
Nebiim → meaning "Prophets"
Ketubim → meaning "Prophets"
deuterocanonical → The official list of inspired books in the Bible