5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- major prophets
- minor prophets
- a Twelve prophets who have books of the Old Testament named for them
- b From a word that means "seventy"
- c The offical public worship of the Church
- d "teaching"
- e For example, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekial
5 Multiple choice questions
- picks up the story of the Jews in the desert and takes them to the border of the Promised Land
- the work of several writers and editiors
- Education in the faith
- Refers to books in the Old Testament not found in the Hebrew Scripture
- meaning "Writings"
5 True/False questions
apocryphal books → Also referred to as deuterocanonical
apocalypse → A greek word for "revelation"
sages → wise men who taught about the ways of God for a people struggling to live as a community
kerygma → The core or essential message of the Gospel
remnant → Exiles and former exiles who remained faithful to YHWH during the time of their captivity