← Air Pollution Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- secondary pollutants form when auto emissions react to oxygen and sunlight.
- level at which permanent deafness can result
- produces 2/3 of sulfur dioxide emissions
- used to remove poisonous gases from industrial emissions before they are releasesd into atmosphere
- the effect of temperature inversions
5 True/False Questions
circulation → gas that increases the risk of cancer
automobiles → secondary pollutants form when auto emissions react to oxygen and sunlight.
particulate matter → construction and agriculture are primary sources of these pollutants
asbestos → a cleaner alternative to gasoline
EPA → government agency that regulates vehicle emissions in the US