5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Conrad Lawrence
- Sensory motor
- Diana Baumrind
- Concrete operations is
- a The developmental stage which spans from birth to age 2
- b The attachment between human mother and infant
- c Researcher who was an expert in parenting style
- d Performed studies on imprinting using geese, ducks and chicks as subjects.
- e The stage is also known as the age of reason and the child is more logical and reasonable
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The person has gained full abstract mental ability and the brain has fully developed
- Parenting style in which few rules are presented, a child's freedom is maximized and punishment is considered harmful for the child.
- Have the power in Authoritarian parenting
- Proposed Cognitive theory
- Secure attachment
5 True/False Questions
Children of Permissive parents → Have better self control and are psychologically healthy
Secure attachment → Type of attachment where baby is insecure without mom and and has a high level of separation anxiety
Cognitive theory → The developmental stage which spans from birth to age 2
Authoritarian → Parenting style where parents word is law, children are to obey and to not obey = punishment for the children.
Children of Authoritarian parents → Behave, are polite, non disruptive, shy, introverted and are anxious during tests