5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In the Formal operations stage
- Wire or terry cloth objects
- The preffered style of parenting is
- a Social bonding between members of the same species
- b Parenting style in which few rules are presented, a child's freedom is maximized and punishment is considered harmful for the child.
- c Authoritative parenting.
- d The substitutes provided to infant monkeys in place of their mothers
- e The person has gained full abstract mental ability and the brain has fully developed
5 Multiple choice questions
- Performed studies of maternal separation on human mothers and infants
- Performed studies of maternal seperation on mother and infant Reeses monkeys
- Researcher who was an expert in parenting style
- Behave, are polite, non disruptive, shy, introverted and are anxious during tests
- The "good" type of attachment
5 True/False questions
Children of Authoritative parents → Behave, are polite, non disruptive, shy, introverted and are anxious during tests
Attachment → Proposed Cognitive theory
Came up with the 3 "styles" of parenting → Authoritative parenting.
Parents → Have the power in Authoritarian parenting
Preoperational is → The developmental stage between the ages of 2-7