5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The preferred type of attachment between human mother and baby
- Formal operations
- Diana Baumrind
- a Researcher who was an expert in parenting style
- b The stage of human development after age 11 onward
- c Social bonding between members of the same species
- d Proposed Cognitive theory
- e Secure attachment
5 Multiple choice questions
- Parenting style where parents word is law, children are to obey and to not obey = punishment for the children.
- Parenting style in which few rules are presented, a child's freedom is maximized and punishment is considered harmful for the child.
- Authoritative parenting.
- The stage of human development from ages 7 to 11
- The "good" type of attachment
5 True/False questions
Preoperational → The developmental stage between the ages of 2-7
In the Formal operations stage → The person has gained full abstract mental ability and the brain has fully developed
Preoperational is → The developmental stage between the ages of 2-7
Children of Authoritarian parents → Behave, are polite, non disruptive, shy, introverted and are anxious during tests
Parents → Proposed Cognitive theory