5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When a babies needs are NOT met
- Concrete operations is
- 6 months
- Diana Baumrind
- a Parenting style where parents word is law, children are to obey and to not obey = punishment for the children.
- b Researcher who was an expert in parenting style
- c The baby/person is insecure for life
- d The period of time that mother and infant reeses monkeys were sperated
- e The stage is also known as the age of reason and the child is more logical and reasonable
5 Multiple choice questions
- The "good" type of attachment
- The most rapid mental growth stage, where increased activity of a child is necessary
- Behave, are polite, non disruptive, shy, introverted and are anxious during tests
- States there are four stages of development in the human mind:
- Are honest, open, gregorius but do question authority, can be impulsive, can be impolite and can be disruptive in a classroom
5 True/False questions
Children of Authoritative parents → Have better self control and are psychologically healthy
Came up with the 3 "styles" of parenting → Authoritative parenting.
The preffered style of parenting is → Authoritative parenting.
Formal operations → The stage of human development after age 11 onward
Imprinting → Social bonding between members of the same species