6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Jesus' _____ and _________ were signs of the power of God's love active in the world.
- Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
- Jesus prepared his twelve _________ to lead and serve the whole community of his disciples
- Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
- Jesus was the Anointed One, who had come to fulfill the words of the prophet ______ by liberating people and setting them free from sickness, hunger, fear, sin, and even death.
- In the synagogue Jesus read the words of the prophet _____ and announced that he came to fulfill them.
6 True/False questions
miracles → Jesus' _______ were men and women who traveled with Jesus, witnessed his healings and miracles, and heard his preaching.
Matthew → The Apostle ______ left his job as a tax collector to follow Jesus' call.
disciples → In witnessing Jesus' _______, the disciples saw Jesus' power to act in ways that went beyond the ordinary laws of nature.
faith → Jesus teaches us that when we seek his healing, whether from physical ills, from hurt, or from the suffering caused by sin, we must have _____.
Kingdom of God → Jesus' miracles showed that the ________had begun.
John → James and______, the sons of Zebedee, were also called to be Jesus' Apostles.