6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- In witnessing Jesus' _______, the disciples saw Jesus' power to act in ways that went beyond the ordinary laws of nature.
- Jesus was the Anointed One, who had come to fulfill the words of the prophet ______ by liberating people and setting them free from sickness, hunger, fear, sin, and even death.
- Jesus teaches us that when we seek his healing, whether from physical ills, from hurt, or from the suffering caused by sin, we must have _____.
- The is a__________ day set apart to rest and honor God.
- James and______, the sons of Zebedee, were also called to be Jesus' Apostles.
- Jesus prepared his twelve _________ to lead and serve the whole community of his disciples
6 True/False Questions
Kingdom of God → Jesus' miracles showed that the ________had begun.
blind man → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
Andrew → Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
apostle → Jesus prepared his twelve _________ to lead and serve the whole community of his disciples
to bring people to faith and to enhance their lives. → Jesus performed miracles ___________________.
Isaiah → In the synagogue Jesus read the words of the prophet _____ and announced that he came to fulfill them.