6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
- The is a__________ day set apart to rest and honor God.
- Jesus' _______ were men and women who traveled with Jesus, witnessed his healings and miracles, and heard his preaching.
- Jesus' miracles showed that the ________had begun.
- Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
- In the synagogue Jesus read the words of the prophet _____ and announced that he came to fulfill them.
6 True/False questions
Apostles → Jesus prepared his twelve _________ to lead and serve the whole community of his disciples
faith → Jesus was the Anointed One, who had come to fulfill the words of the prophet ______ by liberating people and setting them free from sickness, hunger, fear, sin, and even death.
to bring people to faith and to enhance their lives. → Jesus' _____ and _________ were signs of the power of God's love active in the world.
Peter → While walking to Jesus across the water, as Jesus had commanded him, the Apostle ______ became afraid but was saved by Jesus.
healing and forgiveness → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
miracles → Jesus prepared his twelve _________ to lead and serve the whole community of his disciples