6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
- In the synagogue Jesus read the words of the prophet _____ and announced that he came to fulfill them.
- Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
- The word ________ means "one who is sent."
- In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
- Jesus prepared his twelve _________ to lead and serve the whole community of his disciples
6 True/False Questions
faith → Jesus was the Anointed One, who had come to fulfill the words of the prophet ______ by liberating people and setting them free from sickness, hunger, fear, sin, and even death.
twelve → While walking to Jesus across the water, as Jesus had commanded him, the Apostle ______ became afraid but was saved by Jesus.
miracles → In witnessing Jesus' _______, the disciples saw Jesus' power to act in ways that went beyond the ordinary laws of nature.
Sabbath → The is a__________ day set apart to rest and honor God.
John → James and______, the sons of Zebedee, were also called to be Jesus' Apostles.
to bring people to faith and to enhance their lives. → Jesus' _____ and _________ were signs of the power of God's love active in the world.