6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The is a__________ day set apart to rest and honor God.
- While walking to Jesus across the water, as Jesus had commanded him, the Apostle ______ became afraid but was saved by Jesus.
- The word ________ means "one who is sent."
- Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
- The Apostle ______ left his job as a tax collector to follow Jesus' call.
- Jesus teaches us that when we seek his healing, whether from physical ills, from hurt, or from the suffering caused by sin, we must have _____.
6 True/False questions
miracles → Jesus prepared his twelve _________ to lead and serve the whole community of his disciples
blind man → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
to bring people to faith and to enhance their lives. → Jesus' _____ and _________ were signs of the power of God's love active in the world.
Apostles → Jesus prepared his twelve _________ to lead and serve the whole community of his disciples
healing and forgiveness → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
twelve → Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.