6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
- Jesus teaches us that when we seek his healing, whether from physical ills, from hurt, or from the suffering caused by sin, we must have _____.
- There were _______disciples of Jesus who shared his mission in a special way and were known as his Apostles
- In witnessing Jesus' _______, the disciples saw Jesus' power to act in ways that went beyond the ordinary laws of nature.
- The word ________ means "one who is sent."
- The is a__________ day set apart to rest and honor God.
6 True/False Questions
disciples → Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
Peter → While walking to Jesus across the water, as Jesus had commanded him, the Apostle ______ became afraid but was saved by Jesus.
divine → Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
Isaiah → In the synagogue Jesus read the words of the prophet _____ and announced that he came to fulfill them.
Kingdom of God → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
Isaiah → Jesus was the Anointed One, who had come to fulfill the words of the prophet ______ by liberating people and setting them free from sickness, hunger, fear, sin, and even death.