6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Jesus was the Anointed One, who had come to fulfill the words of the prophet ______ by liberating people and setting them free from sickness, hunger, fear, sin, and even death.
- The word ________ means "one who is sent."
- Jesus' _______ were men and women who traveled with Jesus, witnessed his healings and miracles, and heard his preaching.
- Jesus performed miracles ___________________.
- Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
- In the synagogue Jesus read the words of the prophet _____ and announced that he came to fulfill them.
6 True/False questions
twelve → Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
miracles → In witnessing Jesus' _______, the disciples saw Jesus' power to act in ways that went beyond the ordinary laws of nature.
Sabbath → Jesus teaches us that when we seek his healing, whether from physical ills, from hurt, or from the suffering caused by sin, we must have _____.
healing and forgiveness → Jesus' _____ and _________ were signs of the power of God's love active in the world.
Andrew → Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
Kingdom of God → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.