← Mental Illness Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a serious mental disorder in which one loses touch with reality
- Physical symtopms such as racing heart, and shortness of breath . feeling of loosing control , fear of dying
- This is a mental health professional who is licensed to counsel and may have a masters or docteral degree.
- vague sense of anxiety, constant worries about everything
- An emotional state characterized by extreme sadness, inability, to eat or sleep, and a loss of interest in life .
- an eating disorder characterized by extreme over eating then followed by purging
6 True/False Questions
OCD → the taking of ones own life
Bipolar Disorder → Physical symtopms such as racing heart, and shortness of breath . feeling of loosing control , fear of dying
Eating Disorder → extreme and dangerous eating behavior that can cause in serious illness or death
Seasonal Affective Disorder → is a depression that occurs each year at the same time , usally in the fall or winter and in spring or summer .
Anxiety Disorder → the condition of feeling abnormally uneasy or worried about what may happen.
Psychotherapy → going to a licensed professsional , and getting help