5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- left ventricle
- circulatory system
- a part of the blood; water (mostly), nutrients, waste, hormones
- b "chemical handcuffs" released by B cells that bind to a pathogen and disable it.
- c transports nutrients, oxygen and waste to/from the cells
- d memory B and T cells fight pathogens so we don't get sick
- e recieves oxygen rich blood from the left atrium and pumps it to the body (through Aorta)
5 Multiple choice questions
- how two neurons communicate
- protein (IRON) on the RBCs that carries oxygen to and carbon dioxide away from the cells
- controls sensory processing and motor responses
- relays visual and auditory information; controls muscle coordination
- gab between an axon (one nerve) and the dendrite of the next nerve.
5 True/False questions
dendrite → part of the nerve cell that receives information and passes it to the cell body
neurotransmitter → chemicals that carry impulses across teh synaptic cleft
normal blood pressure → gaps in the myelin sheath
Central Nervous System (CNS) → transports gasses to and from the circulatory system
schwan cells → produce specific antibodies that bind to the pathogen and disable it; "MP's"