5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Silk Road
- Rosetta Stone
- Neolithic Revolution
- a Trading route that ran from China to Europe. Allowed cultural diffusion between China and the West.
- b Symbols in Chinese writing that express emotion
- c Allowed the translation of Egyptian hieroglyphics
- d The shift from hunting of animals and gathering of food to the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis around 8,000 BC
- e Egyptian writing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Belief in many gods
- Location in Eastern Africa that historians feel the first humans came from.
- An eye for an eye
- People who move around in search of food
- When power is passed from one family member to another (Father to Son)
5 True/False Questions
Tigris & Euphrates → A Sumerian temple
Hammurabi's Code → The first written law code. It was based on a class system.
This civilization was discovered in 1922 → The Indus Valley Civilization
Scribe → A person trained in reading & writing pictograms
Harappa & Mohenjo-Daro → two rivers that make up the Fertile Crescent