7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A group that is organized to control a specific neighborhood or "turf"
- Bullying that takes place by email, instant messaging, text messages or web sites
- Speech or behavior that is aimed at a person or group based on personal characteristics
- a person who attacks
- The use of threats or physical force to intimidate and control another person
- An exaggerated belief or overgeneralization about an entire group of people.
6 True/False Questions
violence → Speech or behavior that is aimed at a person or group based on personal characteristics
homicide → (n) the killing of one person by another
harassment → a person who attacks
vandalism → the person who is attacked
prejudice → Negative feelings about a group based on stereotypes.
instigators → a person who attacks