7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- (n) the killing of one person by another
- A process for resolving conflicts that involves a neutral third party.
- The use of threats or physical force to intimidate and control another person
- Negative feelings about a group based on stereotypes.
- Bullying that takes place by email, instant messaging, text messages or web sites
- A group that is organized to control a specific neighborhood or "turf"
6 True/False Questions
discrimination → Unfair treatment of a person or group base on prejudice.
sexual harassment → Unwanted remarks or actions that cause a person emotional or physical harm
hate violence → the use of physical force to injure, damage, or destroy oneself, others, or property
escalate → Grow more intense.
intolerance → A lack of acceptance of another person's opinions, beliefs, or actions.
stereotype → A lack of acceptance of another person's opinions, beliefs, or actions.