← AT human genome Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- protein coding genes
- two fold
- a arise by duplication within same species
- b ____of proteome increase from yeast to humans.
- c Human DNA Sequence Begins
- d Males have _____higher mutation rate than females
- e ___ generate the proteome
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- components of ribosome
- DOE and NIH propose gene mapping idea
- ___races have very few unique distinguishing genes
- ___amplify genetic information and increase diversity.
- genes encode ____ RNA or protein
5 True/False Questions
homologous → genes with enough sequence similarity to be related somewhere in evolutionary history
ideograms → RNA processing and base modification in nucleolus
orthologous → genes in two different species that arose from the same gene in the two species' common ancestor
>50% → adaptors that translate triplet code of RNA into amino acid sequence of proteins
homologous → Orthologous genes are always____, but___genes are not always orthologous.