5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lay the groundwork
- mess someone up
- burned out
- a to feel exhausted by something, e.g. homework
- b establish a foundation for something
- c to cause difficulties for someone
- d a large entrance or reception room or area
- e silence (someone) by uttering 'shush!'
5 Multiple choice questions
- to organize a get-together
- the dead body of an animal especially one slaughtered and dressed for food
- the head of a city government
- to mention
- a feeling of strong sexual desire
5 True/False questions
overrate → make too high an estimate of
crush → silence (someone) by uttering 'shush!'
stuck → silence (someone) by uttering 'shush!'
broke → a classification given to a patient upon arrival at the emergency room if the physician declares the patient dead
back on track → back to where you were supposed to be