5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which area/s refer to small intestine and large intestine?
- what is the end portion of the large intestine called?
- what two diseases must be diagnosed first to be diagnosed with COPD?
- a patient must have chronic bronchitits and emphysema.
- b abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- c thorac/o pector/o
- d rectum
- e small intestine is in the stomach area and the large intestine is the area from the end of the colon to the rectum
5 Multiple choice questions
- viral (herpes simplex) or bacterial (cadida albicans) infections.
- cholelithiasis is the formation of gallstones from cholesteral and bilirubin; cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder
- elimination of materials that are not absorbed by the body.
5 True/False questions
How is a hiatal hernia caused? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
name the parts of the digestive system → nonivasive method of estimating the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood.
how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis? → inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration
duodenum → nas/o rhin/o
what are the medical terms for breathing or ventilation? → inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration