5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is sleep apnea?
- Which area/s refer to small intestine and large intestine?
- what is the end portion of the large intestine called?
- what is the difference between cholelithiasis and cholecystitis?
- a breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
- b rectum
- c small intestine is in the stomach area and the large intestine is the area from the end of the colon to the rectum
- d abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- e cholelithiasis is the formation of gallstones from cholesteral and bilirubin; cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder
5 Multiple choice questions
- spir/o pnea
- mouth, esophagus, stomach,small intestine,large intestine, rectum and anus
- nas/o rhin/o
5 True/False questions
chest → thorac/o pector/o
How is a hiatal hernia caused? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis? → inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration
duodenum → abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
what are two most common causes of stomatitis? → inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration