5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what two diseases must be diagnosed first to be diagnosed with COPD?
- what is sleep apnea?
- what is the difference between cholelithiasis and cholecystitis?
- a thorac/o pector/o
- b duoden/o
- c cholelithiasis is the formation of gallstones from cholesteral and bilirubin; cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder
- d patient must have chronic bronchitits and emphysema.
- e breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- spir/o pnea
- bacterial is sudden and severe; symptoms include fever, cough, chills and difficulty breathing.
Viral is gradual; symptoms include fever and a hacking cough...viral spreads through the lung fields where bacterial usually stays local
- viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)
- viral (herpes simplex) or bacterial (cadida albicans) infections.
- small intestine is in the stomach area and the large intestine is the area from the end of the colon to the rectum
5 True/False Questions
nose → thorac/o pector/o
what is excretion? → elimination of materials that are not absorbed by the body.
How is a hiatal hernia caused? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
name the parts of the digestive system → mouth, esophagus, stomach,small intestine,large intestine, rectum and anus
stomach → abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o