5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis?
- what is pulse oximetry?
- a nonivasive method of estimating the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood.
- b nas/o rhin/o
- c abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- d gastr/o
- e viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)
5 Multiple choice questions
- viral (herpes simplex) or bacterial (cadida albicans) infections.
- spir/o pnea
- patient must have chronic bronchitits and emphysema.
- breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
5 True/False questions
chest → nas/o rhin/o
what is the difference between cholelithiasis and cholecystitis? → rectum
rectum → thorac/o pector/o
How is a hiatal hernia caused? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
what are the characteristics of bacterial and viral pneumonia? → bacterial is sudden and severe; symptoms include fever, cough, chills and difficulty breathing.
Viral is gradual; symptoms include fever and a hacking cough...viral spreads through the lung fields where bacterial usually stays local