5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is excretion?
- what is sleep apnea?
- How is a hiatal hernia caused?
- a elimination of materials that are not absorbed by the body.
- b caused by a defect in the diaphragm that lets part of the stomach slide up into the chest cavity, allowing stomach acid to invade the esophagus.
- c breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
- d duoden/o
- e spir/o pnea
5 Multiple choice questions
- small intestine is in the stomach area and the large intestine is the area from the end of the colon to the rectum
- abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- patient must have chronic bronchitits and emphysema.
- nas/o rhin/o
5 True/False questions
what is the end portion of the large intestine called? → mouth, esophagus, stomach,small intestine,large intestine, rectum and anus
name the parts of the digestive system → nonivasive method of estimating the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood.
what are two most common causes of stomatitis? → viral (herpes simplex) or bacterial (cadida albicans) infections.
how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis? → viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)
chest → nas/o rhin/o