5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what is the difference between cholelithiasis and cholecystitis?
- how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis?
- what are the characteristics of bacterial and viral pneumonia?
- a viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)
- b nas/o rhin/o
- c gastr/o
- d bacterial is sudden and severe; symptoms include fever, cough, chills and difficulty breathing.
Viral is gradual; symptoms include fever and a hacking cough...viral spreads through the lung fields where bacterial usually stays local
- e cholelithiasis is the formation of gallstones from cholesteral and bilirubin; cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration
- nonivasive method of estimating the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood.
- thorac/o pector/o
- abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
5 True/False Questions
what is sleep apnea? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
what are two most common causes of stomatitis? → inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration
How is a hiatal hernia caused? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
Which area/s refer to small intestine and large intestine? → rectum
what is the end portion of the large intestine called? → mouth, esophagus, stomach,small intestine,large intestine, rectum and anus