5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- name the parts of the digestive system
- how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis?
- what is excretion?
- How is a hiatal hernia caused?
- a caused by a defect in the diaphragm that lets part of the stomach slide up into the chest cavity, allowing stomach acid to invade the esophagus.
- b mouth, esophagus, stomach,small intestine,large intestine, rectum and anus
- c spir/o pnea
- d elimination of materials that are not absorbed by the body.
- e viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
- nonivasive method of estimating the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood.
- abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- nas/o rhin/o
5 True/False Questions
duodenum → nas/o rhin/o
what is the difference between cholelithiasis and cholecystitis? → rectum
chest → thorac/o pector/o
Which area/s refer to small intestine and large intestine? → rectum
what are the characteristics of bacterial and viral pneumonia? → inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration