5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mot juste
- a lacking sophistication or experience; simple in nature; artless; ingenuous.
- b the exactly appropriate word or expression
- c deadlock; predicament affording no escape; impassable road.
- d summary; brief account of personal, educational, and professional qualifications and experience submitted by an applicant for a position.
- e private conversation between two persons.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- clever saying; witty remark
- feeling of union and common interest pervading a group; devotion to a group or to its ideals.
- unusually perceptive
- brief summary (precise)
- principle that persons of high rank or birth are obliged to act nobly
5 True/False Questions
faux pas → misstep or blunder in conduct, manners, speech, etc.
sangfroid → unskillful; clumsy
repartee → skill of replying quickly, cleverly, and humorously; witty reply.
brochure → small booklet; pamphlet
valet → a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer, as by taking care of his employer's clothes