← Exam 2 lect Q 12 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Radial nerve
- Flexes the wrist
- Spinal accessory nerve XI
- Musculocutaneus nerve
- a The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
- b the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
- c The Palmaris longus has the following action ______
- d The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
- e The coracobrachialis is served by the
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
- The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
- The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
5 True/False Questions
Inserts on Radius' Origin on supracondyloid ridge of humerus. → Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
Medially epicondyle of Humerus → The action of the Subscapularis
Adducts the wrist (hand),Flexes the wrist (hand) → Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
Medially rotates the arm → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
Flexor carpi radialis → The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand