5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Extensor digitorum lateralis
- Medially rotates the arm
- Teres Major
- Inserts on Radius' Origin on supracondyloid ridge of humerus.
- a Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
- b The action of the Subscapularis
- c the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
- d The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- e The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
5 Multiple choice questions
- The muscle that extends the digits in humans is___
- The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
- The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand
- The coracobrachialis is served by the
5 True/False questions
Radial nerve → The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
Elevates scapula, Flexes neck laterally → The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
Median nerve → The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
Spinal accessory nerve XI → The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
Brachioradialis → the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.