5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spinal accessory nerve XI
- Median nerve
- Medially rotates the arm
- Inserts on Radius' Origin on supracondyloid ridge of humerus.
- Elevates scapula, Flexes neck laterally
- a The action of the Subscapularis
- b The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
- c The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
- d The Levator Scapulae ventralis usually has the following actions_____and ______.
- e Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The coracobrachialis is served by the
- Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
- The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
- The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
5 True/False questions
Flexor carpi radialis → the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
Extensor digitorum → The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
Brachioradialis → The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand
Upper and Lower subscapular nerve → the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
ADducts the arm → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __