5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Medially rotates the arm
- Inserts on ULNA, origin Anterior surface on humerus
- Medially epicondyle of Humerus
- Musculocutaneus nerve
- Elevates scapula, Flexes neck laterally
- a The action of the Subscapularis
- b The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
- c Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
- d The coracobrachialis is served by the
- e The Levator Scapulae ventralis usually has the following actions_____and ______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
- The Palmaris longus has the following action ______
- The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
- The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
5 True/False Questions
Brachioradialis → The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand
Upper and Lower subscapular nerve → The ______ is the nerve supply for the subscapularis of Humans.
Extensor digitorum → The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
Teres Major → The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
ADducts the scapula → The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve