5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Medially rotates the arm
- ADducts the arm
- Flexes the wrist
- ABducts the scapula, Rotates the scapula.
- a Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
- b The Palmaris longus has the following action ______
- c Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
- d The action of the Subscapularis
- e the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
- Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
- The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand
- The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
5 True/False Questions
ADducts the scapula → The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
Subscapularis → The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
Spinal accessory nerve XI → The coracobrachialis is served by the
Upper and Lower subscapular nerve → The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
Elevates scapula, Flexes neck laterally → The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human