5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ABducts the scapula, Rotates the scapula.
- Inserts on ULNA, origin Anterior surface on humerus
- Median nerve
- Medially epicondyle of Humerus
- Extensor digitorum
- a Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
- b Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
- c The muscle that extends the digits in humans is___
- d The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
- e The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
5 Multiple choice questions
- Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
- The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand
- The Levator Scapulae ventralis usually has the following actions_____and ______.
- The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
5 True/False questions
Teres Major → The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
Spinal accessory nerve XI → The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
Upper and Lower subscapular nerve → the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
Radial nerve → The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
Medially rotates the arm → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __