5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Upper and Lower subscapular nerve
- Inserts on Radius' Origin on supracondyloid ridge of humerus.
- Adducts the wrist (hand),Flexes the wrist (hand)
- ADducts the arm
- a Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
- b The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
- c The ______ is the nerve supply for the subscapularis of Humans.
- d the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
- e Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
- The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
- The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- The action of the Subscapularis
- The Levator Scapulae ventralis usually has the following actions_____and ______.
5 True/False Questions
Medially epicondyle of Humerus → The action of the Subscapularis
ABducts the scapula, Rotates the scapula. → The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
Teres Major → The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
Median nerve → The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
Subscapularis → the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____