← Exam 2 lect Q 12 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Flexor carpi radialis
- Teres Major
- Extensor digitorum lateralis
- ADducts the arm
- a the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
- b The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
- c Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
- d The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- e The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Levator Scapulae ventralis usually has the following actions_____and ______.
- The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
- The action of the Subscapularis
- The coracobrachialis is served by the
- Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
5 True/False Questions
Inserts on ULNA, origin Anterior surface on humerus → Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
ADducts the scapula → The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
Inserts on Radius' Origin on supracondyloid ridge of humerus. → The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
Radial nerve → The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
Adducts the wrist (hand),Flexes the wrist (hand) → The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______