← AP Psych Unit 4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- figure-ground organization
- sensory adaptation
- stroboscopic movement
- top-down processing
- a farsightedness caused by aging.
- b illusion of movement in which an object is shown in rapidly changing series of positions.
- c part of stimulus appears to stand out as an object (figure) against a less prominent background (ground).
- d using preexisting knowledge to rapidly organize features into a meaningful whole.
- e a decrease in sensory response to an unchanging stimulus.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- farsightedness, eye is too short, nearby objects blurry, faraway objects clear.
- any noticeable difference in a stimulus.
- the study of extranormal psychological events, such as extrasensory perception.
- inability to perceive colors.
- the senses of balance, position in space, and acceleration.
5 True/False Questions
lens → focuses images on the light-sensitive layer.
illusion → smell.
extrasensory perception → ability to see 3D space and accurately judge distances.
cones → visual receptors for colors and daylight visual activity.
apparent-distance hypothesis → the strict relationship between the distance an object lies from the eyes and the size of its image.