5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Constitutional Convention
- Three-Fifths Compromise
- Shay's Rebellion
- executive branch
- a a meeting (May 25, 1787) of state representatives to revise the Articles of Confederation
- b a settlement in which each side gives up something in order to reach an agreement
- c a 1786 revolt of more than 1000 farmers in MA in reaction to high taxes
- d an agreement that 3/5 of a state's slave population would be counted for taxation and population purposes.
- e the branch of government that carries out the laws
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A plan that called for strong national government with 3 branches and a 2 chamber legislature; supported by the large states
- First 10 amendments to the United States Constitution.
- the idea that no person could be held in prison without being charged with a crime
5 True/False Questions
Northwest Ordinance → A document that sets out the laws principles, organization and processes of a government.
judicial branch → the branch of government that decides if laws are carried out fairly
execute → to carry out (laws)
legislative branch → the branch of government that carries out the laws
Magna Carta → the idea that no person could be held in prison without being charged with a crime