5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Two hundred dollars saves you five dollars.
- Two hundred and fifty dollars saves you five dollars.
- fourty five dollars
of or of the nature of a continen
a piece of paper currency issued by the Continental Congress during the American Revolution.
a small amount: advice that's not worth a continental.
- a Night and board package of 5 price
- b Spayed or neutered dog
- c Continental definition
- d Boarding price for a twenty four hour period
- e Day care package of 10 price
5 Multiple choice questions
- If a dog is left over night and picked up after ten am charged
- full day care plays group price without a groom
- store phone number
- store address
- store web site
5 True/False questions
eight am to ten am → drop of time during the week day
Three hundred and fifty dollars saves you ten dollars. → Night and board package of 10 price
four pm to seven pm → pick up time during the week day
fifteen dollars → half day care play group price with groom
Continental → Spayed or neutered dog