5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- self efficacy expectiations
- psychological hardiness
- a substances formed by white blood cells that recognize and destroy antigens
- b increased blood flow to an injury
- c White blood cells
- d a cluster of traits that buffer stress and are characterized by commitment, challenge, and control
- e our beliefs that we can bring about desired changes through our own efforts.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the place (locus) to which an individual attributes control over the receiving of reinforcers- either inside or outside the self
- the third stage of the GAS, characterized by weakened resistance and possible deterioration.
- the first stage of the GAS, which is triggered by the impact of a stressor and characterized by sympathetic activity.
- people who perceive the ability to attain reinforcements as being largely outside themselves
- a type of conflict in which each of a number of goals produces approach and avoidance motives.
5 True/False Questions
antigen → a substance that stimulates the body to mount an immune system response to it.
avoidance-aviodance → a type of conflict in which the same goal produces approach and avoidance motives
pathogen → a microscopic organism that can cause disease
migraine headaches → people who perceive the ability to attain reinforcements as being largely within themselves
hypertension → high blood pressure