← World War 1 Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Define neutrality
- Who were the big four?
- How many people world wide died because of the flu epidemic?
- How did Americans support the war effort?
- Whao was Gavrilo Princip?
- a 25-50 million
- b The person who assassinated the archduke
- c Great Britain, the US, Italy, and France
- d not tking a side or supporting another country
- e a.bought war bonds
f. women went to work
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- advertisements that tried to change public opinion
- a Germany was humiliated
b. new countried were created
c. Germany had to give back land and pay millions in war debt
d. Germany was demilitarized
e. Russia lost land
f. Germany lost colonies
- 750,000 Germans starved
- Wilsons plan for peace
- A group who wanted to unite Serbs under one government
5 True/False Questions
Who was the Dough Boys(AEF) leader? → John J Pershing
What was the Lusitania? → A group who wanted to unite Serbs under one government
What was the land between the trenches called? Why? → 750,000 Germans starved
The problems for WW1 led up to what major event? → World War 2
What year did the US sign the war resolution to join WW1? → make it illegal to go against the war effort