← World War 1 Test Test
World War 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why was the Zimmerman Note a threat to the US
- what did the espionage and sedition act do?
- How did Americans support the war effort?
- How many people in the US died because of the flu epidemic?
- What was the SPARK that ignited WW1?
- a a.bought war bonds
f. women went to work
- b make it illegal to go against the war effort
- c it proposed an alliance with Mexico
- d 500,000 people
- e assissanation of the archduke Ferninand
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 750,000 Germans starved
- Germany, Austria Hungary, and the Otomon Empire
- a.ensure ally repayment
b. protect the merchant ships
- a. militarism
5 True/False Questions
New weapons in world war 1 → airplanes, tanks, flame throwers, hand grenades,
What was the black hand? → A group who wanted to unite Serbs under one government
What year did the US sign the war resolution to join WW1? → 1917
Who was the Dough Boys(AEF) leader? → A group who wanted to unite Serbs under one government
Members of Triple Entente → Germany, Austria Hungary, and the Otomon Empire