← Science test3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Isaac Newton
- a comet is approaching the sun
- greenhouse effect
- a comet's orbit
- a very elliptical-around the sun and then deep into the solar system.
- b when the planet is at the greatest distance form the sun.
- c discovered:
gravity is related to mass and how far apart things are
forces are directly related to mass
forces are inversely related to the squar of distance
- d what's happening:
a comet's ice turns to gas a sit nears the sun. then a gas cloud surround the nucleus.
- e Venus has the highest surface temperatures because...?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- slowest velocity
- where is the Kuiper Belt located?
- planet that is more dense than jovian and smaller than both types.
- which planet has the least eccentric orbit?
- distance from Sun (in AUs) = ?
5 True/False Questions
Eccentricity → what kind of orbit do comets have?
Venus → axis tilt close to 90°
mars → polar ice cap
pluto → does Earth's distance from the Sun affect Earth's seasons?
jupiter, saturn and neptune → rings