← Ch. 8 Health Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Protective Factors
- Strategies to control stress
- Biological Stressor
- Ways to Manage Stress
- a Conditions that shield individuals from negative consequences of exposure to risk.
- b Engage in Physical Activity
Look for support among friends and family
Find a hobby or activity that relaxes you
Avoid using tobacco, alcohol, and other drugs
- c Plan Ahead,Get Adequet Sleep,Get regular Exercise,Eat Nutritious Foods,Avoid Tobacco, Alcohol, and Drugs
- d The ability to ability to adapt effectively and recover from disappointment, crisis, or difficulty
- e Illness, injuries
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Skills that help an individual handle stress, effective way.
- A prolonged feeling of hopelessness or helplessness.
- Response to a stressful event; death in family
- How you percieve a situationor how it effects you
- Poverty, pollution, natural disasters
5 True/False Questions
Relaxation Response → A state of calm that can be reached if one or more relaxation technique are practiced regularly.
Chronic Stress → The reaction of your body and mind to everyday challenges and demands.
Building Resiliency → Involved in extra-cirricular activities
Commitment to learning
Stand up for your beliefs
Resist negative peer pressure
Positive outlook on future
Stress → The reaction of your body and mind to everyday challenges and demands.
Stressor → The reaction of your body and mind to everyday challenges and demands.