5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- vertebral prominens
- thoracic vertebra
- spinal cord
- a 12, medium, steeply angled, usually pointy, transverse foramina: absent
- b What part of the vertebrae supports the weight of the head and trunk?
- c The seventh cervical vertebra is called the....and has an obvious spinous process surface feature that can be palpated.
- d The adult skeleton of most men and women contains how many bones?
- e The vertebral column encloses and protects what?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The number of vertebrae that fuse to form the sacrum is ...
- What separates adjacent vertebrae, and they soften the forces created by walking?
- 7, small, thin, usually forked, c7 has noticable spinous process, transverse formina: present
- This vertebrae has the largest and stronges bodies.
- The intervertebral foramina provide passageways for what?
5 True/False Questions
atlas → The first vertebra is also called what?
cervical → The manubrium articulates with the .... on its superior border.
26 → The adult skeleton of most men and women contains how many bones?
lumbar vertebra → 5, large, flat/blunt, straight, transverse foramina: absent
clavicles → The transverse foramina of what vertebrae serve as passageways for blood vessels leading to the brain?