← religion Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- eagle- ascension
- writes in a chiasmic pattern template
- very educated religious leaders, Rabbis, teachers
○ Very strict- followed Torah & oral laws
- Final judgment
- withdrew to the desert, "true Israel", Other Jews are bad, Messiah coming to them 1st, Copied things down and hid them from Romans
- i. The original eye witnesses were dying
ii. To dispel rumors
- very wealthy political leaders, Cooperated with Romans, Didn't believe in oral law or anything that Pharisees did
6 True/False Questions
Mark → peter's "son", Paul's co-worker, Barnabbas' cousin
Body → Galilee
"Jesus is the messiah"
Roman Guard (gentile)
"Jesus is the son of God"
Evangelists → collected, edited, and recorded stories of Jesus
Zealots → withdrew to the desert, "true Israel", Other Jews are bad, Messiah coming to them 1st, Copied things down and hid them from Romans
Last Names → 1. Father- ben/bar- "son of"
2. Occupation- the carpenter
3. Town- Nazarene- first name for the early Christians
7-4 B.C.-30 A.D.
Luke → lion- resurrection