← The Cell Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cellular Respiration
- Organ System
- a the process by which cells use oxygen to produce energy from food.
- b A group of organs that work together in performing vital body functions.
- c A tiny structure in the cytoplasm of a cell where proteins are made.
- d an organism that makes its own food.
- e Thin, hollow cylinders made of protein that provide structural support for eukaryotic cells.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A measure of the amount of solute dissolved in a solvent.
- green pigment in the ch that absorbs light energy used to carry out photosynthesis.
- Long strands of DNA wrapped around proteins.
- Organism that obtains food by eating other organisms.
- A unicellular organism that lacks a nucleus and membrane bound organelles
5 True/False Questions
Passive Transport → The movement of materials through a cell membrane without using energy.
Nucleolus → structure inside the nucleus, where ribosomes are made.
Cell Membrane → States that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells.
Cell Theory → Strong outermost layer around the cell membrane of ONLY plants and some bacteria.
Golgi Appartus → Organelle that packages and distrubutes molecules produced by the eurokaryotic cell.