5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Less dense
- a Warm air rises. Is this because warm air is more or less dense than cold air.
- b Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
- c gas that makes up 21% of the atmosphere
- d the force pressing on an area
- e the layer of atmosphere where weather occurs
5 Multiple choice questions
- The main characteristic scientists use to determine the layers of the atmosphere.
- any instrument that measures changes in air pressure
- The layer of gas that surrounds the earth.
- A hole in the ozone layer can cause skin cancer, cataracts, and this
- As you move up in the troposphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
5 True/False questions
Troposphere → Ozone in this layer IS a pollutant
Thermosphere → the layer of atmosphere where weather occurs
False → True or False. Air pollution only affects the area around the source of pollution.
air pressure → the force pressing on an area
Air Pollution → This term affects people's lungs, eyes, and nose.