5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- water vapor
- a the distance above sealevel
- b Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
- c As you move up in the troposphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- d water in the form of a gas
- e gas that makes up 21% of the atmosphere
5 Multiple choice questions
- A hole in the ozone layer can cause skin cancer, cataracts, and this
- True or False. Air pollution only affects the area around the source of pollution.
- As you move up in the thermosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- harmful substances in the air, water or soil
- a colorful, glowing display in the sky caused when particles from the sun strike oxygen and nitrogen atoms in ithe ionosphere, also called Northern Lights
5 True/False questions
Temperature → The main characteristic scientists use to determine the layers of the atmosphere.
acid rain → A hole in the ozone layer can cause skin cancer, cataracts, and this
Thermosphere → layer with the least dense air
air pressure → the force pressing on an area
exosphere → the outer layer of the thermosphere