5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- water vapor
- a a form of oxygen thas has three oxygen atoms in each atom instead of the usual two
- b water in the form of a gas
- c True or False. You can see and smell all air pollution.
- d As you move up in the mesosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
5 Multiple choice questions
- As you move up in the troposphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- gas that makes up 21% of the atmosphere
- thouter most layer of the earth's atmosphere
- As you move up in the stratosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- the amount of mass in a given volume of a given substance
5 True/False questions
Less dense → Warm air rises. Is this because warm air is more or less dense than cold air.
Air Pollution → This term affects people's lungs, eyes, and nose.
acid rain → Rain that contains more acid than normal
ionosphere → the lower part of the thermosphere, where electrically charged paarticles called ions are found
Sunburn → the force pressing on an area