5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- water vapor
- air pressure
- a the result of the weight of a column of air pushing down on an area.
- b As you move up in the atmosphere, this happens to the density of the air
- c water in the form of a gas
- d True or False. Air pollution only affects the area around the source of pollution.
- e gas that makes up 78% of the atmosphere
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the condition of the earth's atmosphere at a particular time and place
- the layer of atmosphere where weather occurs
- layer with the least dense air
- harmful substances in the air, water or soil
- The layer of gas that surrounds the earth.
5 True/False Questions
auroura borealis → instrument that measures change in air pressure using a liquid
thermosphere → thouter most layer of the earth's atmosphere
Ultraviolet → Which type of radiation is responsible for sunburns and may cause skin cancer
aneroid barometer → instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid
Decreases → As you move up in the thermosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air