7th grade history chapter 7 voc.
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- An addition to a formal document such as the Constitution.
- Executive branch- The branch of government, headed by the president, that carries out the nation's laws and policies.
- A special group of voters selected by their state's voter to vote for the president and vice president.
- The branch of government that makes the nation's laws.
- The sharing of power between federal and state governments.
- Agreement between two or more sides in which each side gives up some of what it wants.
5 True/False Questions
Depreciate → To fall in value.
Republic → A government in which citizens rule through elected representatives.
Bicameral → Consisting of two houses, or chambers, especially in a legislature.
Ordinance → A law or regulation.
Judicial branch → The branch of government that makes the nation's laws.