5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tumors develop from
- a cancerous tumor of glandular tissue.
- b excessive growth of cells from a body part.
- c tumor composed of fat.
- d body substance
- e incomplete development (of an organ or tissues)
5 Multiple choice questions
- producing cancer
- tumor composed of fiber (fibrous tissue) (benign)
- the study of tumors (a branch of medicine concerned with the study of malignant tumors)
- tumor composed of glandular tissue
5 True/False questions
encapsulated → enclosed in a capsule, as with benign tumors
metastasis → beyond control (spread of disease from one organ to another, as in the transfer of malignant tumors.)
melanocarcinoma → cancerous tumor (malignant)
pathologist → producing disease
somatic → originating in the body (organic as opposed to psychologic)