5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a malignant tumor of striated muscle
- b white (blood) cell
- c white blood cell
- d cancerous black tumor (malignant)
- e tumor composed of fat.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- excessive growth of cells from a body part.
- incomplete development (of an organ or tissues)
- malignant tumor of fat.
- tumor composed of smooth muscle (benign)
- increase in the number of white (blood) cells.
5 True/False Questions
adenoma → tumor composed of glandular tissue
melanoma → black tumor (primarily of the skin)
myoma → tumor composed of muscle (benign)
Ca → prognosis
karyocyte → cell with a nucleus