6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. to order not to do something.
- n. An arm, leg, or wing. A large tree branch.
- n. a row of figures or words running down a printed page: anything arranged like that. A tall, usually stone support that holds something up. A regular newpaper or magazine article usually written by the same person.
- v. to rot. n. a breaking down or rotting.
- n. more than enough; an extra amount.
- adj. not allowed
6 True/False Questions
grove → v. to stand above or higher than what is around it. adj. very high:tall.
affect → v. To burn slightly. adj. Very hot.
tower → v. to stand above or higher than what is around it. adj. very high:tall.
mature → v. To become fully grown or developed. adj. Fully grown or developed:adult.
permit → v. To refuse to give in to; to withstand. To work or fight against.
climate → v. To find the answer by using arithmetic. To figure out by reasoning.