← Cultural Diversity Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cultural Assimilation
- a changes made by a group to adopt the ways of the dominant culture (larger group)
- b an organized system of belief in a superhuman power or higher power.
- c The mother of oldest female is the authority figure in the family.
- d the ability to recognize and appreciate the personal characteristics of others.
- e a person who believes that the existence of God cannot be proved or disproved.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- people who believe that the values of their ethnic group is better than that of other groups.
- the process of learning the beliefs and behaviors of the larger cultural group and taking on some of the characteristics of that group.
- a classification of people based on national origin and/or culture.
- a person who does not believe in a diety of higher power.
- Made up of the nuclear family plus grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
5 True/False Questions
Race → preference tha prevents impartial or objective judgement.
Cultural Diversity → Indiviudual differences based on cultural, ethnic, and racial factors.
Personal Space → The face-to-face distance people require to feel comfortable when talking with others
Prejudice → Pre-judging; a strong belief or feeling about a person or subject that is formed without getting the facts oor information.
Culture → a classification of people based on physical and biological characteristics such as the color of skin, hair, and eyes.