← Cultural Diversity Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cultural Assimilation
- a changes made by a group to adopt the ways of the dominant culture (larger group)
- b a person who believes that the existence of God cannot be proved or disproved.
- c an organized system of belief in a superhuman power or higher power.
- d a person who does not believe in a diety of higher power.
- e people who believe that the values of their ethnic group is better than that of other groups.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a classification of people based on physical and biological characteristics such as the color of skin, hair, and eyes.
- the beliefs individuals have bout themselves, their connecitons with others, and their relationship with a higher power.
- Indiviudual differences based on cultural, ethnic, and racial factors.
- the process of learning the beliefs and behaviors of the larger cultural group and taking on some of the characteristics of that group.
- the ability to recognize and appreciate the personal characteristics of others.
5 True/False Questions
Ethnicity → a person who does not believe in a diety of higher power.
Prejudice → Pre-judging; a strong belief or feeling about a person or subject that is formed without getting the facts oor information.
Matriarchial → The father or oldest male is the authority figure in the family
Patriarchal → The mother of oldest female is the authority figure in the family.
Bias → a classification of people based on physical and biological characteristics such as the color of skin, hair, and eyes.