7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Water way named after Magellan.
- a spanish "conqueror" or soldier in the Americas
- A navigational instrument used for finding magnetic north.
- First Portuguese explorer to sail all the way around the world.
- Ruler of the Inca Empire when conquered by Pizarro
- The capital city of the Incan Empire, Located in present-day Peru
6 True/False Questions
Juan Ponce de Leon → Spanish explorer looking for the fountain of youth, but found Flordia instead.
Amerigo Vespucci → Aztec emperor defeated and killed by the Spanish conquistador Hernando Cortes.
Tenochtitlan → Aztec emperor defeated and killed by the Spanish conquistador Hernando Cortes.
Fransisco Pizzaro → the spanish conquistador that conquered the mighty inca indians
caravel → A boat designed for rough seas and long voyages; held many supplies.
Hernando Cortez → an Indian woman who had learned Spanish and who helped Cortes achieve his goals.