6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- where amino acids are strung in sequence.
- oblong structure; energy for cell operations
- increases the surface area of the cell, enhancing absorption
- regulates passage for molecules
- help determine the cell shape and move chromosomes during cell division
5 True/False Questions
Cell membrane → regulates passage for molecules
nucleoplasm → produces units of RNA in the form of Ribosomes
centriole → forms spindle fibers
lysosomes → where amino acids are strung in sequence.
cytoplasm → holds all the organelles in place